Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer Started...but still a busy BEE!

Oh ROMEO...


So I have to take two courses this summer...arrgghh school is like a never ending thing to do. But, when i think about it, without school life is kind of boring! So all I can say and I must say is I enjoy being in school! =D

Anyway Romeo and I went to the beach and enjoyed the relaxing view and the very soothing wind. I almost fell asleep. Even though I don't like getting dark, i have to enjoy the beach once in awhile right!?!

STUDY STUDY STUDY!!! mmmm even though I have classes to take...I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my summer. *wink...Summer School finishes on July 26 and I have almost two months to enjoy. So not too bad.

Oh yah I still need to fix my laptop or maybe buy a new one. *wink...I want this!!!

Please Pretty Please! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment