Monday, April 20, 2009

A small girl with BIG dreams...oh & a BIG heart!

The name is Edilyn, Eds for short since most of my friends call me that.

Motivated by Altruism. That's why is a nursing major and a psychology minor. Hoping to grad. in the next two yeas (2011).

Happily taken by Romeo since August 18, 2002...no, we are not married yet. =D

A girl who strives for the best.

Way toooooo Organized. OCPD...no i don't have that. but if i were to be diagnosed, than yes. hahaha!

obsessed about HELLO KITTY!

Loves the color PINK since I was a little girl. Never ever did change. Some girls do...they go from pink to baby blue then when it gets popular, they change back to pink. But me, a forever PINK girl.

mmmmm drive a Toyota Yaris. First car was a VW beetle. Yes, i love small cars since I'm a small girl. haha! not that small okay! =D

mmmmm I can't think of anything else. Care for more, just ask. hehe. =D

Oh...i just remember I love to type with =D don't know why. I guess i smile too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment