Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Food Poisoning =(



So I stayed in bed this past Sunday (whole day). DARN food poisoning! Thank God, my health status was back the next day. *smiles

Romeo took me out Monday night. We went to the mall for shopping of course, but I couldn't really find anything I like, and the sephora brushes I wanted are all sold out. =( So we ate a good dinner that night instead. HOWEVER, we did stop by Sanrio, and he bought me a tokidoki for hello kitty i.d case since I really need one. Then I trashed my starbucks card case. =p


After we went to the mall, we decided to go to Wal-mart. While he was looking for his harnest for his DVD player, I was at the cosmetics department looking for this.
The PONDS clear solution & OIL blotter is actually for him. He needs it =)...hehe! And of course the chapstick is for my lips.

1 comment:

  1. Hi My Dear!

    I just read your message in regards to my HK Bows. Of course you could buy both - Just send me your email address for paypal payments and let me know what colors you would like!

    send to kimberly.tia [@]gmail.com

    or you can use my paypal button on my craft site to purchase direct: http://kawaiicraftsbytia.blogspot.com

    I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you as one of my bow models!!!

    ReplyDelete